Cint Hire Shop Terms and Conditions
- “Cint Hire Shop” means Cint Boutique 64 240 450 394 its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of Cint Boutique 64 240 450 394.
- “Services” means the Cint Hire Shop website located at cint.com.au/collections/hire (the “Site”) and related services including Cint Boutique’s fashion rental services and its content (the “Content”).
- “User” (“client, “customer”, “you” or “your”) means the User or any persons acting on behalf of and with the authority of the User.
- “Apparel” means all Apparel (including any fashion accessories e.g. dresses) supplied on hire by Cint Hire Shop to the User.
- “Rental Period” means the 4 or 8 day period that the User booked the Apparel for – starting from the day the Apparel is delivered to the User’s delivery address or the day the Apparel is picked up in store by the User to the day the Apparel is supposed to be dropped in mail by the User, as shown on Cint Hire Shop’s website.
- “Rental Price” (“Price”) means the cost of the hire of the Apparel as agreed between Cint Hire Shop and the User subject to clause 4 of this contract.
- “Rental Return Due Date” means the date the Apparel is expected to be back at Cint Boutique. The Rental Return Due Date is calculated to be within 2 to 3 business days from the end of Rental Period, depending on the User’s location.
The Commonwealth Competition and Consumer Act 2021 (“CCA”) and Fair Trading Acts (FTA”)
- Nothing in this agreement is intended to have the effect of contracting out of any applicable provisions of the CCA or the FTA in each of the States and Territories of Australia (including any substitute to those Acts or re-enactment thereof), except to the extent permitted by those Acts where applicable
- Where the User hires Apparel as a consumer these terms and conditions shall be subject to any laws or legislation governing the rights of consumers and shall not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.
- Any instructions received by Cint Boutique from the User for the hire of Apparel and/or the User’s acceptance of Apparel supplied on hire by Cint Hire Shop shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Where more than one User has entered into this agreement, the Users shall be jointly and severally liable for all payments of the Price.
- Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the User the terms and conditions are irrevocable and can only be amended with the written consent of Cint Hire Shop.
- The User shall give Cint Hire Shop not less than fourteen (14) days prior written notice of any proposed change in the User’s details (including but not limited to, changes in the User’s address, facsimile number, or business practice). The User shall be liable for any loss incurred by Cint Hire Shop as a result of the User’s failure to comply with this clause.
- Apparel is supplied by Cint Hire Shop based only on the terms of the User’s order notwithstanding that any such order is placed on terms that purport to override these terms and conditions of hire.
Price and Payment
- The Price shall be Cint Hire Shop’s current Price, at the date of delivery of the Apparel, according to Cint Hire Shop’s current Price list as detailed on Cint Hire Shop’s website.
- Cint Hire Shop reserves the right to change the Price in the event of a variation to the User’s requirements.
- At Cint Hire Shop’s sole discretion a deposit may be required.
- At Cint Hire Shop’s sole discretion a bond may be required which shall be refunded upon return of the Apparel in a condition acceptable to Cint Hire Shop.
- At Cint Hire Shop’s sole discretion:
- Payment shall be due before delivery of the Apparel
- Payment may only be made by credit card (only Mastercard and Visa accepted) or by any other method as agreed to between Cint Hire Shop and the User.
- In the event an invoice is issued for payment for any reason then payment shall be due within seven (7) days of the date of the invoice.
- Receipt by Cint Hire Shop of any form of payment other than cash shall not be deemed to be payment until that form of payment has been honoured, cleared or recognised.
- GST and other taxes and duties that may be applicable shall be added to the Price except when they are expressly included in the Price.
- All Prices on our website are denominated in Australian Dollars.
Rental Period and Late Fees
- Rental period shall commence from when the User (or a third party nominated by the User) signs the Courier’s delivery receipt/Australia Post tracking is receipted and shall continue until the Apparel is dropped in the mail, with tracking numbers forwarded to Cint Hire Shop.
- Where Apparel has not been returned to Cint Boutique by the Rental Return Due Date then Cint Hire Shop shall be entitled to charge additional hire fees until the Apparel is returned to Cint Boutique and the User expressly authorises Cint Hire Shop to deduct such additional hire fees from the User’s credit card which was provided at the time of placement of the User’s order. Such additional charges shall be charged a fixed fee of $30 for each overdue day.
- When counting overdue days Cint Hire Shop shall not count either Sundays or Public Holidays when the post office is closed as being part of the overdue period.
- If the User pays Cint Hire Shop an amount equal to 150% of the recommended retail value in late fees and the User still has the item(s) in their possession, the item(s) is the User’s to keep.
- If the User has not returned the rental item(s) within 15 days after the return date, Cint Hire Shop will consider the rental item(s) as non-returned and will charge the User’s credit card 150% of the recommended retail value.
Delivery of the Apparel
- At Cint Hire Shop’s sole discretion delivery of the Apparel shall be deemed to have taken place when the Apparel is delivered to the User’s nominated delivery address and the User (or a third party nominated by the User) has signed the delivery receipt/Australia Post tracking is receipted.
- The fastest shipping method is automatically applied at checkout to ensure your order is with you by 8pm on your requested date. Our shipping fee ranges between $15 - $20. This fee includes the delivery to you and the return back to us (pre-paid satchel).
Cint Hire Shop’s standard delivery method is Express Delivery Service, operated by Australia Post (see Australia Post’s Terms and Conditions). Express Delivery is a guaranteed next business day delivery within the Express Post network only. If the User’s location is outside of the Express Post network, it will take more than one business day and Cint Hire Shop has no control over this.
In-Store pick-up is also available for Users and will be available during Cint Boutique’s store trading hours or as per arrangement between the User and Cint Hire Shop.
- The User shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Apparel whenever tendered for delivery. In the event that the User is unable to take delivery of the Apparel at the nominated delivery address and for any reason Cint Hire Shop is required to redeliver the Apparel then Cint Hire Shop shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the redelivery.
- Any delivery time or date given by Cint Hire Shop to the User is an estimate only. The User must still accept delivery of the Apparel even if late and Cint Hire Shop will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User as a result of the delivery being late.
- Cint Hire Shop retains property in the Apparel nonetheless all risk for the Apparel passes to the User on delivery.
- The User accepts full responsibility for the safekeeping of the Apparel.
- Cint Hire Shop offers free damage insurance to the value of one hundred dollars ($100) to cover minor damage or staining. For minor damage and/or staining if Cint Hire Shop assesses (at its sole discretion) that the cost of repairs will be over one hundred dollars ($100), then the User will be required to pay the difference (e.g. if the repair cost is one hundred and fifty dollars ($150), then Cint Hire Shop will require the User to pay fifty dollars ($50).
- If the Apparel gets lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair, whether or not such loss, theft or damage is attributed to any negligence, failure or omission of the User then the User will be liable to pay for replacement of the item. In assessing the replaceable value, Cint Hire Shop will take into account, the demand of that dress in the market, the availability to purchase that dress in the market, the condition of the dress and the rental fee that the User has already made.
- To prevent the potential use of fraudulent credit cards (or other payment types), Cint Hire Shop withholds the right to request proof of identity for orders it deems high value. Orders containing three or more dresses may be subject to this request. Where fraudulent activity is suspected, Cint Hire Shop follows internal verification methods to ensure that the order is valid. If Cint Hire Shop cannot confirm this, the order may be cancelled. If this is the case, the customer will be notified by email.
Title To Hired Apparel
- The Apparel is and will at all times remain the absolute property of Cint Hire Shop.
- If the User fails to return the Apparel to Cint Hire Shop then Cint Hire Shop or Cint Hire Shop’s agent may (as the invitee of the User) enter upon and into land and premises owned, occupied or used by the User, or any premises where the Apparel is situated and take possession of the Apparel.
- The User shall inspect the Apparel on delivery and shall within four (4) hours of receipt of the Apparel notify Cint Hire Shop (by phone or email) of any alleged defect, shortage of quantity, damage, failure to comply with what was ordered.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If the User wished to cancel an order, a cancellation request form must be submitted on Cint Hire Shop’s website as soon as possible. No cancellation fees will be applied when cancelling a booking more than 14 days prior to the start of the rental period. When cancelling within 7 days of your rental period, a $10.95 cancellation fee will be applied and a fee of $7.95 will be applied when cancelling between 7 days and 14 days prior to your rental period. Once the item has been dispatched from Cint Hire Shop’s premises, a refund request must be submitted instead of cancellation request via Cint Hire Shop’s website.
- All Apparel which is to be returned because of incorrect sizing or because the User has changed their mind must be sent back to Cint Hire Shop within twenty-four (24) hours of signing for the delivery (unworn with tags still intact). A refund request must be submitted within 24 hours of delivery. Any refund requests submitted after 24 hours are not eligible for a refund. Once Cint Hire Shop has received an unworn, tagged dress back at Cint Boutique, Cint Hire Shop will issue the User a full refund of the dress rental cost, minus the shipping cost.
- Whilst Cint Hire Shop will make every effort to process a refund/cancellation as quickly as possible, the refund process can take approximately ten to twenty (10-20) working day dependent on the independent processing time taken by the User’s credit card provider and the User acknowledges that Cint Hire Shop has no control over such credit card issuers processes.
- Cint Hire Shop may cancel these terms and conditions or cancel the delivery of Apparel at any time before the Apparel is delivered by giving written notice. On giving such notice Cint Hire Shop shall repay to the User any sums paid in respect of the Price. Cint Hire Shop shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising from such cancellation. In which event Cint Hire Shop will issue the User a full refund of the dress rental cost, minus the shipping cost.